Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Matching Aprons

I have mentioned to Joe lately that I wanted an apron. He told me to get one. So I went here and found one that I loved, when I saw a matching one for Hailey I couldn't resist. I have to tell you that I KNOW I look horrible here, but I just got home from the gym, and Hailey was sooo excited she didn't want to wait until I took a shower.Then Joe gave Hailey a pan and a spoon, as props, and she added the plastic bag to stir it. :-)

I polished Hailey's nails black and orange for Halloween last night, and decided to do the same to my blog.

Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

laurie said...

Oh my gosh! I have totally been shopping for an apron. That is so weird. Remember when we started a blog on the same day and didn't know it? Now aprons!

Emmers said...

Ok now that I'm already harassing your blog, I ALMOST BOUGHT THAT APRON! OooOEEEEooo ;)

Very cute!

Jill said...

What a fun mom you are! I would have to buy 5 aprons so I won't. But I'm sure you will make a ton of fun stuff wearing them!

Taya said...

I love the aprons! I have been looking forever for aprons for me and the kids and can't find any that I like. Where did you find yours?????

Kathy said...

Taya - If you click on the word "here" in black, it will take you to the site that I bought them from. Happy Shopping!!