Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gym membership

Joe got us signed up for a gym on the 30th. Woohoo.

No really, it should be great. Joe has already been twice.

I suck. I have not gone.

I will go today. Woohoo.

I don't like people. I don't like people watching me when I flop around. I do however, like to watch other people. Maybe I can focus on that.

Joe said the cardio equipment has individual TV screens on them, and if you bring headphones you can watch (and hear) anything you want while you run. I barely jog.

Apparently, the kids LOVE the play area. That's good. They even take Lacy. That's great! Joe and I can work out together if we want to.

That could be pressure. Maybe pressure is good.

Joe is a runner. I am not.

I do not feel motivated about this. Maybe I'll feel better after I go.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats...have fun with that! What gym are you going to? I wish I could muster up the energy to join a gym...it'd probably just be a waste of money for as often as I'd probably go! I hope you enjoy it!

Courtney said...

Good luck with goint to the gym. It sounds like you guys are going to a gym very similar to mine-Mountainside. Anyway, here's to getting toned and in shape.

laurie said...

It is going to totally suck for the first few weeks, but then you will start loving it. Just don't give up!

Jill said...

That is awesome you can do it together. Jason has always wanted us to do something like that, but I would have to go alone, Ya right! I'm with you, who needs people watching me? Im excited for you, you will do great!