Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

**Update** Thanks to Courtney, we are no longer searching for this VERY important gift. :-)

This is what Talon asked Santa for, only "Santa" can't seem to find it. We've been to three different Target locations and couldn't find it. So, if you happen to be out and about getting goodies for your own kiddos and you happen to see one of these on the Target shelf please think of me and pick it up. I REALLY don't want to pay the prices they are asking on ebay. Then, call my cellphone (602) 292-1273 so I can call off the dogs. Thanks!! The stores I've already checked are Gilbert & Southern, Power & McDowell, & Power & Southern.

P.S. The quiz below can be really fun - if you can get past all of the extra lines in the post. :-)

P.P.S. If you take the quiz you need to answer that Tina lives in Idaho. I know I screwed that up, but it's too late to change it.

No comments: