Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Here is how the Tree and presents looked at 1:00 a.m. when Joe and I finally went to bed.Here are the kids in the morning.Check out that excitement!!Hailey and Talon with their barbiesHailey helped Lacy open her presentsBut she liked the wrapping paper more.Then we told the kids to go get their stockings. Tee hee. Hailey was jumping up and down trying to reach hers. ☺
We had a great Christmas morning with our little family. Although Joe knew I got him SOME thing, he was surprised by his Garmen and new wallet.
He filled my stocking with all kinds of great things he found that I can eat on this stupid diet, some jewelry and a gift card to go shopping. I have the BEST husband...really!

1 comment:

Chef Tess said...

Those pictures are so cool!!! Wish I had put something low carb in your stocking too! Merry Christmas my friend!