Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some pictures

My mom just emailed me some pictures of my kids.


Here's Lacy playing, she's getting so BIG!!And Hailey taking care of her little sister

Geez, they're cute!!

Joe and I are so lucky that my mom is able to watch them while we are at work. Joe's parents have been helping out a TON since the kids have started preschool too! Our kids would be stupid (there's that word again!) without them, because there's no way we would be able to get them to and from school everyday otherwise. Next year Talon will be in all day kindergarten and I think we'll be able to handle that. ;-)

You can't see it here, but Hailey has some pretty awesome braids in her hair. I'll post a picture of how it looked when I finished it last night, NOT the way it looked when she woke up for school today and would NOT let me fix the braids that were falling out. =( Who knows what her sweet preschool teacher thinks about her hair after by the time she gets there, but at least she can tell I tried! Hailey is MUCH better at sitting there and letting me play with her hair at night, so I am getting to know which hairdo's "sleep" better than others very quickly.

No comments: