Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleep Over

Hailey had her first sleep over without her brother last night.

Mom made dinner for us and afterward, as the girls were playing, they decided they wanted Hailey to spend the night at her cousin Sydney's house. It was really up to my mom, since that meant she would have to watch Hailey today (normally she's at the other sitters on Friday's). Talon had school today, so he couldn't go, and was pretty dang upset about that...another first...first time I said, "No, you can't, you have school tomorrow". We had to promise Talon that he would be able to spend the night next time without Hailey, and that made him feel a little bit better. Jennifer said that Hailey did pretty good last night, except she didn't make them go to bed. She said that they were watching TV and playing so nice, she just let them stay up until 11:30. That's a pretty normal time for Talon, which we've been working on, but not Hailey. She must be exhausted today, but at least she'll take a good nap for my mom. =)

I'm playing in another women's softball tournament tomorrow, and our first game is at 2:00 in the afternoon!! Are you kidding me?! I'm going to die!! I got a copy of the brackets and if we lose our first 2 games and then continue to win, we will play at 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 12am!! So, we MUST win that first game to stay out of that grueling losers bracket! Good grief!!

2 comments:

laurie said...

I'm not sure I wouldn't rather play at 10 pm. Who wants to play ball any time the sun is up this time of year?? Good luck!

Jocie said...

Haha. Ya. Thank you for the website. I definatly think my page looks a lot more like me now.