Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm bored

I'm bored, but at work, so I don't have many options. I found this while blogsurfing, so I thought I would do it.
One Word
Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? ...................purse
2. Your significant other?........................work
3. Your hair?...........................................streaky
4. Your mother? .....................................generous
5. Your father?........................................trustworthy
6. Your favorite thing?............................family
7. Your dream last night?.......................dog attack
8. Your favorite drink.............................iced tea
9. Your dream/goal?..............................debt-free
10. The room you're in?..........................cold
11. Your children?..................................fight
12. Your fear?.........................................spiders
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years....home
14. Where were you last night?.................home
15. What you're not?.................................busy
16. Muffins.............................................chocolate
17. One of your wish list items?................steamer
18. Where you grew up?...........................mesa
19. What you read last..............................this
20. What are you wearing?.......................dress
21. Your TV?...........................................Joe's
22. Your pets?.........................................Sandy
23. Your computer? ................................works
24. Your life?............................................good
25. Your mood?........................................bored
26. Missing someone?...............................kids
27. Your car?...........................................covered
28. Something you're not wearing?............panty hose
29. Favorite Store?...................................Costco
30. Your summer?....................................hot
31. Like someone?.....(I'm like them, or I like them?)...Adelina I guess
32. Your favorite color?.........................purple
33. Last time you laughed........................today
34. Last time you cried?..........................a month ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome that you haven't had to cry in a month! What a big wimp I am, a good cry always makes me feel better!