Friday, July 18, 2008

I do not type as fast as I used to

I type 63WPM with 98% accuracy or 66WPM with 97% accuracy. I used to be much faster than that, but I think I have gotten quite a bit faster with the 10 key over the past few years. Here is a cool site to see how fast you can type: http://www.typingtest.com/

I actually do have a few things to post about today, but I haven't downloaded any pictures, so I'll wait until I have the pictures to go with the posts.

Also, I'm going to jump right back into softball head on. I haven't played since I was pregnant with Lacy (a little over a year ago), but I am playing in a Women's tournament that starts at 7pm Saturday night. We are guarunteed 3 games, but could be playing all night. I would say that I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet, but I AM sure that I'm NOT ready!! Wish me luck, and have a great weekend!!

Update: I just did 70WPM with 98% accuracy! Maybe that was a fluke??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

90 wpm, 98% accuracy on the second test. I did significantly worse on the first test (I don't remember the exact values), but it was about zebras. Who uses a paragraph about zebras to test your average typing speed? I think I typed more Zs in that one paragraph than I have in the past two years - so I decided that one doesn't count.

laurie said...

How fun to play ball again, I'm sure you will do just fine! Don't forget to tell us how it went. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to take that test! Good luck with your softball! I love softball as well!

The Jones Seven said...

Ummm I got 24WPM with a zero accuracy. Is that bad? Do you guys still have that cruise video? You know the one where I insult Aaron loud enough for the camera to pick it up? Good times.