Monday, April 21, 2008

12 days old today.

We went for Lacy's appointment today and she gained 8 ounces since last Monday, which brought her back up to her birth weight of 7lbs 9oz. Unfortunately the test still showed blood in her stool, but not as much. The doctor wrote her a prescription for acid reflux and told me we could keep her on this formula for another week and then he wants to see her again...good thing we have great insurance! Anyway, I'm glad she gained as much weight as she did because she has been spitting up quite a bit in the past few days.

Today will be my first day back at softball practice since I had Lacy. I dropped Talon and Hailey off at the sitter's this morning so that I wouldn't have to take them with me to the doctor, then I met Joe for lunch. I'm going to take Lacy to Joe so that I can go up to the softball field in about an hour. I'm really looking forward to getting back to it. There are only a few more weeks left of the season, and (cross your fingers) I think we have a pretty good chance at winning state this year.

3 comments:

laurie said...

I held your baby yesterday, she is soooo precious. Glade made me put her down. She looks just like Haley. I'm so glad you two are doing well and I hope she keeps getting better.

Courtney said...

I hope that Lacy gets better and everything will look good at her next doctor's appointment. I can't believe that there is even a more expensive formula. I know Joe used to joke about it being made of ground up dollar bills. Good luck getting back into the swing of things with softball as well.

Tairi said...

Hello Dairmans and congrats on Lacy! She is so cute! Kathy-you are crazy girl! Just had a baby and back to your softball girls....I need some of what you are taking! Having three kids is crazy.