Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Saturday at Grannies

We've been so busy this past week I got pretty far behind in downloading pictures, so I'll break this up into a few posts.

Last Saturday we started our Easter celebration at Grannies place where they had some fun and games for the kids. My camera was being really goofy. It was on, but wouldn't take a picture and wouldn't turn off. I was ready to give up on it when my mom got the brilliant idea to take the batteries out and put them back in. Yay mom! It worked and the camera was better after that, but I missed a lot of pictures that I had thought it was taking of the kids on an Easter egg hunt through the building.
Sydney (cousin) on the Easter egg huntBraden (cousin) on the Easter egg huntHere the lady is telling the kids how this game works. She puts an egg out in front of them and whoever rolls their egg closest to that one wins. Lacy just wanted to get an egg. The kids were the entertainment for the residents...if they could stay awake. :-)Check out Hailey holding her back.She finally got one.Two!!In the next game they were all given noodles and they raced to see who could push their egg past the finish line first. Check out Talon! I had a coach tell me once that if you're not cheating you're not trying hard enough. LOL

No comments: