Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day! (updated with pictures)

Happy Father's Day Joe!
You are a wonderful father and husband and we are VERY lucky to have you in our lives. You have taught our children so much already, and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you learning and growing with our children.
OK, so I'm a little bit late on posting this, but I had some pictures that I wanted to include in it, and of course they are still on my camera...bummer! (They are now included ;))
We had a little bit of a weird day on Sunday, because our two older kids woke up at 5:00! They NEVER get up that early, so I shut our bedroom door to let Joe sleep longer and had the kids start coloring on their cards for him. Talon actually wrote his name! I had already signed the card for him, so he copied the letters I had written and put his name in somewhat of a circle at the bottom of the card, and then colored them all in. I think he's going to do great in Pre-school in the fall!!
Hailey colored her card too, with some circles and had me make some hearts on it for her so that she could color those in too.
Their cards turned out really cute, and they wanted to give them to Joe right away, so I let them take him his cards and gift bags and then let him go back to sleep.
We got to spend the whole day together! That's my favorite kind of day!! Thanks Joe, I love you!!
Here are a couple more random pictures we took this weekend.

Me and HaileyHailey and Lacy
Amy, Tyler & their kids; John, Sherry & their kids; and Donna & Brandon came over on Friday night, so here are a couple pictures from that evening:

No comments: