Friday, May 30, 2008

Disney Princess

I still haven't downloaded the pictures from our weekend in Payson, but here is something I got from a friends blog.


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Apparently I am pure and trusting...bla bla bla, but I don't trust everyone who comes across my path?? I'm not so sure about the rest of it either, maybe I messed up and need to take it again!

4 comments:

laurie said...

LOL, I took it twice as well. Neither one really fit me, my conclusion: I'm not ANY kind of princess!

Courtney said...

Apparently Carina is like Cinderella and I am like Mulan. I don't think the descriptions it gave suites either one of us very well. It was fun to take though. I am too indecisive to try and pick just one answer and that always holds me up.

Jennifer said...

You Are Cinderella!



Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

Jennifer said...

I would totally like to believe I am but we all know I have a little of the wicked stepmother in there!