Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lacy Update

Lacy hasn't had an episode since our camping trip at the BEGINNING OF AUGUST (which I just realized I never blogged about, bad blogger mommy) She still holds her breath when she cries really hard, and scares me a little bit each time, but always takes a breath before she passes out. Can you believe it's been TWO MONTHS?? Maybe she's already grown out of it, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Teehee
Her hair is finally getting long enough for more than one piggy...well sort of. :-) Here is a picture I took of her first "real" hairdo. Hailey got jealous and I had to do hers the same way after I took this picture.Every once in a while my mom sends me pictures of my kids while I'm at work. Here are some she sent me last week.How cute is she???Seriously, the cutest baby there is!!

5 comments:

Sharron said...

My goodness she is changing, and she is darling! That's great that you can updates while you are at work . . such fun times we live in . . .

Jill said...

I think she is adorable! I hope you are all feeling better. See you tomorrow.

Courtney said...

Glad Lacy hasn't had any episodes in a while. She is growing up so big. Hope you are feeling better.

pawlowski said...

Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast. It's been awhile since I've checked in on your blog. I've been so bad about blogging, hence my last post 3 months ago!! You guys all look great and sound like your doing good! We sure miss all of you!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Cute piggies :) I try new fun & crazy hair-do's on Cayzli, but she gets too wiggly & it drives me lupors!