Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mother's Day

Every year we get together at Uncle Martin's house where the men do all the cooking and cleanup. I think it's a great tradition. ;-)
Here are my cousins Zach, Mike and Mart doing the dishes!4 generations...my brother Dave, my mom, my grandma and Dave's new baby Ava.My brother Dave, his wife Erica and kids Tyler and Ava.My sister Jennifer and her kids Sydney and BradenMy familyMe and HaileyA couple of me and the kids
And a cute picture of Lacy and her Uncle Marty

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I definitely think that is a nice and worthwhile tradition to have.

laurie said...

That's a fabulous tradition. How come every picture of you is so great?

Taya said...

I agree, you look great in every pic!!! Looks like a fun tradition...

Mariah said...

What a great tradition! Those are super cute pictures. Your nephew Tyler looks a lot like Tallon...so many cute kids.